- 2 California Avocados, chopped
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 ears of grilled sweet corn, kernels removed and cob thrown away
- 2 Tablespoons fresh Basil, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (not margarine)
- 1 pinch Kosher salt
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- Place California Avocados, grape tomatoes, sweet corn kernels and basil in a medium bowl. Gently toss.
- Drizzle butter and lime juice over salad, gently toss again.
- Sprinkle with Kosher salt and pepper to taste.
- For best flavor and freshness, serve immediately.