Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 12 Dippers
- 1 batch of your favorite pancake batter (Bisquick Pancake batter or other)
- 12 slices center cut bacon
- lite syrup
1. Cook bacon and set aside.
2. Mix batter according to the package directions.
3. Pour into a squeeze bottle with a big enough hole for the batter to pour from. A cheap picnic ketchup bottle from the dollar store works great. (Then, cut the tip a bit bigger with scissors.)
4. Heat griddle to 300 degrees.
5. Squirt batter into a long oval shape a little longer and wider than a slice of bacon, and then, place a slice of cooked bacon in the center.
6. Lightly press bacon into the batter.
7. Squeeze more batter over the bacon. A wiggle line of batter works fine. This protects the bacon when you flip the dipper over.
8. Cook until the batter starts to bubble and then turn over and cook a few minutes longer until the pancake is done.
*If using in a buffet, serve syrup in 4 ounce wide-mouth mason jars for easy dipping.
Recipe Credit and Photo Source: http://www.ladybehindthecurtain.com/buffet-pancake-dippers/