Here’s a healthy treat that good and good for you!
- 10 flour tortillas (10″)
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 granny smith apples
- 1 lemon
- 2 kiwis
- 1 lb strawberries
- 1/2 lb raspberries
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons preserves (I used raspberry)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cinnamon & sugar. Set aside.
- Working with 3 tortillas at a time, spray both sides of the tortilla and sprinkle each side lightly with cinnamon sugar.
- Stack 3 tortillas and using a pizza cutter, cut tortillas into 12 wedges. Place on a baking sheet and bake 8-11 minutes or until crisp.
- Zest the lemon and set aside. Peel and finely chop apple, squeeze 2 teaspoons lemon juice over apples and mix well to combine.
- Finely chop strawberries and kiwis. Gently combine all ingredients, the raspberries will break apart a bit but that’s what you want. Allow to sit at room temperature at least 15 minutes before serving.
Recipe and image source: http://www.spendwithpennies.com/?s=fruit+salsa